Tuesday 30 October 2012

FLOR Patisserie | ThumbsForFood

Yes, this cake shop has been attracting a lot of attention and so I decided to have a try at it! It is located at the Duxton Hill, with several other cafes by its side. However, I would say this is the most suitable if you are craving for some souffle cakes or simply some nice cakes! 

There is a wide variety to choose from. But, the shop is pretty small with 2 tables inside and 3 tables outside. I would not recommend this place for chilling and hanging out!



Earl Grey Choco $6.95. I like this! This cake has banana inside which adds on an unique taste altogether. The earl grey cream is also yummy. 



Napoleon $6.95. This isn't just the normal Napoleon cake you see outside. It is a strawberry-flavoured one which attracted me to it in the first place. Better than the normal Napoleon cake! 



And, they sell other pastries as well!


All in all, FLOR serves pretty unique cakes. Of course, I would definitely return for more cakes as I am a secret lover of fresh cream (yum!) cakes such as Strawberry Souffle. 

Other shops arounds the area:

Our ratings of FLOR: 7.8/10

Must-tries: Really depends on your own tastebuds!

FLOR Pattiserie
Duxton Hill
#01-01, 2 Duxton Hill
Singapore 089588

Phone: +65 6223 8628    

Business hours:
Monday to Saturday: 11am- 7pm
Sunday (Public Holidays):  11am- 6pm 

Cafe hours are from 11am - 6:00pm (Mondays to Saturdays) and 11am - 5pm (Sundays & Public Holiday).

Cheers,
Z

1 comment:

  1. I loved this Patisserie when i was on holidays in Singapore, my first Japanese patisserie experience.

    ReplyDelete