Friday 9 November 2012

Plain Vanilla Cupcakes (Holland Village) | ThumbsForFood

Recently, there has been a craze over PV cupcakes. After listening to the many positive feedbacks, I decided that I should have a try at these cupcakes too. It is located at Holland Village just beside the El Patio Mexican Restaurant. If you are around that vicinity, why not have a try at La Nonna too? The Italian food there is pretty good as well. 



Plain Vanilla Cupcakes is located at the 2nd storey of the shophouse. Though it is a little shop, it is constantly packed with people. There are nine flavours on display everyday and some flavours may vary from day to day. 




I decided to buy half a dozen to have a try at the cupcakes. Of course, Red Velvet is a must-try for me. The cupcakes are priced at $3.50 for one, and $19 for 6. Some flavours that attracted me were the Banana Chocolate cupcake and the Strawberry Cream cupcake.


Personally, I feel that Plain Vanilla has one of the best cupcakes in Singapore. Of course, there are many rising cupcake stores nowadays. I think most of us are familiar with Twelve Cupcakes but why not have a try at PV? Look forward to our review on Cupcake Engineer located just beside Societe Canteen!

Plain Vanilla Bakery
34A Lorong Mambong
Tel: +65 6465 5942
Tue to Sat: 12pm – 8pm
Sun: 12pm – 6pm
(Closed on Mon)


Love,
Z

No comments:

Post a Comment